- The welding machine can be operated both as MMA (Manual Metal Arc) & MAG (Metal Active Gas).
- MAG with Flux cored arc welding uses heat generated by an electric arc to fuse base metal in the weld joint area.
- In MMA, with consumable, flux-covered electrodes & a ground clamp, a short-circuit is initially made on the weld piece.
- The machine uses a high performance IGBT Technology, which is very useful as it gives power that can be used for different welding processes.
- Its Anti-sticking feature minimizes the short circuit current in the event of the electrode sticking to the work piece.
- Current Adjustment Knob & MAG Gun/Tourch.
- On/Off Switch & MMA/TIG Switch.
- VRD(Voltage Reduction Device)in-built function provides an additional measure of safety.
- Arc force in-built improves the weld performance on the specified size of electrodes to be used, making the job easier.
Industrial Tools & Equipment, Welding & Soldering Equipment's
iBELL M200-105 IGBT Inverter 2 in 1 Flux Core/Solid Wire MAG Welding Machine
- Brand iBELL
- No-Load Voltage : 65 V
- Warranty : 1 Year
- Size : MMA Electrosize: 1.6-3.2 mm
- Output Current : MMA: 20-140
- Amp MAG: 40-140 Amp
- Thickness : Min. Welding: 0.5 mm
- Package Contents : 3m Cable 16mm² 300A Electrode Holder, 2m Cable 16mm² 300A Earth Clamp, MAG Torch & 1kg Flux Cored Wire
- Country of origin : India
- Efficiency : 85%
- Voltage : 220 V ±15%
- Frequency : 50-60 Hz
- Duty Cycle : 60%
- Power Factor : 0.73
- Diameter : MAG Flux Cored Wire Diameter: 0.8/0.9 mm
- Input Current : 23.5 Amp
- Power : 4 kW