The Crassula Ovata, commonly known as the Jade Plant, is an excellent plant featuring waxy, fleshy green leaves that can be grown in both indoor and outdoor spaces. This resilient plant is an easy to grow succulent that is famed to bring luck to your home. It can be pruned to any shape you want. Its low maintenance nature makes it ideal for both homes and offices. Watering the Jade Plant too little or too much can make it droop. Fix your watering schedule to stop your Jade Plant from drooping.
Home & Kitchen, Home Décor
Crassula Ovata Jade Plant with Self Watering Pot (Good Luck Feng Shui)
- Crassula ovata or Jade Plant is easy to care for and can survive extended periods of neglect making it perfect plant for home decor.
- This plant with thick branched stems and fleshy oval shaped red edged leaves is believed to bring good luck & prosperity to your home according to Feng Shui.
- Watering requirement for the plant is generally just once a week. But it is ideal to water it whenever the top layer of the soil feels dry.
- Plant height without the pot is – 5 to 7 inch. And the plant spread is ranging between – 4 to 5 inch. And the Pot height is 4 inch.
- Live Plant with Pot. Pot is self- watering where excess water gets stored in the reservoir below, the roots then absorbs water via capillary action and the plants get water as and when required, allowing you to water less frequently. Making it perfect plant for office desk.